SAP Practice Head
Posted 1 year ago
- Prospect, develop and close new business for SAP S/4 HANA & C/4 HANA Solutions, across industries like retail, real estate, automotive and Energy.
- Deliver design thinking workshops and client demonstration, for SAP Solutions.
- Develop value proposition for C/4 HANA Hybris solutions in Commerce, Sales, Marketing Service and S/4 HANA solutions for Procurement , Human Resources and Finance.
- Drive complex, enterprise wide sales cycles and effectively present SAP Solutions Big Data Analysis, AI and IoT value proposition to both C-level business and IT.
- Manage an individual sales pipeline to ensure an appropriate mix of prospects, new business opportunities and firm proposals.
- Work strategically to develop a territory and target account plan to create a healthy pipeline that will yield overachievement in booking targets.
- Orchestrate and manage team selling efforts between Sales, Presales and delivery.
- Strong Pre Sales Experience gained within a service sales environment.
- Basic Knowledge of all modules in SAP, implementation challenges and methodology
- Ability to interact with customers at all levels.
- Experience in Solution Design
- Experience, working for SAP or within the consulting / professional services practice of an SAP partner.
- Degree qualified with a strong intellect and problem-solving skills.