SAP Project Manager
Bangalore, Hyderabad, Secaucus, NJ, UAE, Within the United States
Posted 1 year ago
- Experience in managing SAP AMS & Implementation projects. The SAP Project Manager would possess the knowledge of the following topics and apply them to bring in value and innovation to client engagements:
- Application management processes (Incident, Change, Problem, Demand & Capacity)
- Should be able to resolve critical situation or complex requirements with help of team
- Excellent financial management skills: Cost management, receivables, profitability analysis and reporting.
- Familiar with tools and technology necessary to manage SAP AMS projects (Ticketing tool, monitoring tools, Demand / Capacity management tools, Monitoring tools and automation, SAP OSS, Project tracking etc.)
- Experience in 3rd party vendor management and liaison.
- Should be capable of managing multiple SAP projects.
- Strong at SAP Implementations including SAP S/4HANA knowledge.
- Should be able to influence decision-making and able to drive project delivery.
- Capable of driving initiatives for account growth, productivity improvement through ticket analytics, automation, lean etc.
- Team management and Rostering.
- Good knowledge on ASAP, Activate & Agile methodologies.
- Prior working experience with American customers
- Excellent Communication & Presentation skills. Pro-active mindset mandatory.
- Must be able to work as an individual contributor.
- Manage day to day operations of the project including team management
- Status reporting for on-going incidents & project status
- Engage with client on issue resolution and other staffing challenges
- Monthly basis: Delivery, quality, staffing and financial performance reporting and analysis
- Run initiative for continuous improvement and automation
- Identify new business opportunity, engage with client for realization
- Participate in customer workshops & requirement discussions