Liferay Consulting and Portal Implementation Services
Supercharge Your Network with The Power of Open
Power portals, intranets, websites, extranets and more with the most flexible platform available today.
Liferay Portal is a free and open source enterprise portal project primarily used to power corporate intranets and extranets.
With over 60 built-in portlets and many flexible options that helps you realize immediate ROI, Liferay is preferred by many organizations. The Liferay project additionally supports Liferay Social Office, Liferay Sync, Liferay Alloy UI, Liferay enterprise Connectivity Apps and the Liferay Marketplace.
Microexcel, with our partner InfoAxon USA, has proven expertise and in creating Innovative Platforms powered by open source integration for its global customers. Microexcel has strong capabilities and rich experience of deploying Collaboration Portals / Corporate Intranets and vertical focused application portals helping small, medium and large organizations.
By enabling you to better manage growing content, we help you streamline your business processes, share knowledge and engage organizational workforce to drive business productivity and growth.
Microexcel leverages Liferay Portal platform to shape the entire lifecycle of your Information Management and Enterprise Collaboration landscapewith the use of open source platforms, frameworks and technologies such as Liferay Portal, Alfresco ECM, JBoss Portal, Redhat CCM, BPM and Analytics.
Microexcel’s Key Differentiators
Microexcel works closely with its customers to ensure the right solution is designed for a given business problem / scenario. Liferay implementations typically requires integration of some key other open source or proprietary products / frameworks / components to provide an innovative ‘Whole Solution’ to business problems.
Through our multiple Portal solutions implementations, our engineering teams have further customized and enhanced Liferay with:
- New functionalities including creation of content migration service, custom portlets using the JSR-168 and JSR-286 portlet standards and so on.
- Customization of core Liferay and out-of-box portlets to fit custom requirements using the EXT and Plug-in development model in Liferay.
- Integration with other open source frameworks such as with Alfresco content repository, Pentaho BI Analytics, Orbeon and other open source / proprietary products.
- Creation of multi-tenant SaaS based services such as Hosted Retail Analytics, and Further add-ons (which we call Solution Accelerators) to streamline and fast track Portal based solutions development and deployment for our customers.
Microexcel has a dedicated Liferay Practice with large pool of Liferay trained and certified architects, developers and system administrators
Microexcel team take full responsibility of the ‘business outcome’ and adhere to proven best practices including:
- Guiding customers with their portal requirements in light with Liferay’s architecture and its out-of-the-box features. This has profound effect in significantly reducing the solution turnaround time and achieving quality deliverable within budgets.
- User Experience building quite early on through innovative UI, Navigation and Themes.
- Releasing early and often. Bringing user perspectives into the process early on.
- Agile Unified Process (AUP) with short, iterative development cycles and work products geared to portal implementation.
- Proven and extensive experience in software development and systems integration using industry standards and architectures.
- Producing high–quality deliverables and providing clear walkthroughs at each landmark of the project.
- Consulting with you to provide uninterrupted strategic advice beyond the framework of a single project.
- Access to Microexcel’s Liferay Professionals and Developers
Repository of Pre-Integrated Portal Solutions
To the end customers, this results into alternative, innovative & cost- effective Portal Solutions that meet their needs as opposed to traditional Portal systems that come with rigid, large footprints and require big budgets to implement.
Thanks to our repository of pre-built, pre-integrated and pre-tested Portal solutions, considerably less effort is required to implement and maintain Portal solutions for the customers resulting in faster turnaround.
Microexcel’s various solutions leveraging Liferay and other open source frameworks are:
- Knowledge Base / Management Portals
- Self Service Portals
- Social Networking Solutions
- Enterprise Portals – Employee Engagement Portals, Social Intranet Portals, Partner Portals, Enterprise Information Management
- Web Portals – Corporate Websites, B2B / B2C web portals
- Content Centric Applications Development – Workflow based Grant Management Solutions for Development Fund tracking and monitoring
Our existing Liferay based solutions implementations have resulted in pre-packaged integrations which could be re-used in multiple scenarios. These pre-packaged integrations ‘Liferay Solution Accelerators’ help reduce turnaround time and cost of Liferay based solution implementation.
Open Source Understanding & Contribution
Using its unique combination of Liferay expertise and deep understanding of open source model, Microexcel helps organizations conceptualize, design and deploy open source portal & collaborative content management solutions.
This has far reaching effects in ensuring the achievement of business outcomes through a proper Solution rather than just product deployment.