Power up your digital transformation
All organizations generate reams of data. This, in turn can be used to make insightful decisions, through focused efforts in a timely manner.
However, when left unattended, this data can go from being comprehensive and streamlined, to unrelated, haphazard and time-consuming. Power BI uses machine learning and predictive analysis to take you from data, to result.
It provides valuable insights based on real time data, as well as interactive dashboards and informative reports which can empower industries to differentiate themselves and make data-driven decisions.
Power BI helps you consign the frustrations of manual Excel data-crunching to a thing of the past. With Microsoft’s Power BI, you now have access to the most dynamic and powerful business analytics tool out there, so you can automate your reporting to free up time and speed up your decision-making!
With Power BI, you can:
- Visualize data and share them with colleagues on any device
- Powerful analysis—on-premises and in the cloud—all in one view
- Generate actionable insights with customized dashboards and interactive reports
- Scale across your organization with built-in governance and security
Why Microexcel Power BI consulting?
As a leading Microsoft gold partner and expert on Office 365 migration, Microexcel will help you build efficient business systems and migrate to and implement Power BI in an efficient manner. Our experienced Microsoft Power BI consultants will create a business intelligence road-map to help you identify your business objectives and analyze your existing data to keep your BI goals aligned with your business strategies.
Discover how to simplify business processes and improve and enhance workflows with Microsoft’s Power BI.
If you’re looking for apps to solve your businesses’ specific challenges, Microsoft PowerApps is the way forward. With PowerApps you can empower your teams to quickly and easily create custom business apps from scratch and achieve better results – all without writing a single line of code.
Microsoft PowerApps allows you to get more out of your data. Built on the foundation of the Common Data Model and with Common Data Service for Apps built in, PowerApps stores your data in a standardised format making it easy to build and run apps using the same data.
Dynamics 365 applications are natively built on it, so you can build apps without needing additional data integration. Microsoft PowerApps also integrates with Power BI to drive business analytics on your data for fast and informed decision making.
There are many features and benefits to using Microsoft PowerApps, here are some of them:
- Superior data integration: PowerApps enables your employees to access business data from over 200 various data sources allowing them to easily access and share business data
- Boosted staff productivity: PowerApps lets businesses create desktop and mobile apps designed for their specific functions and needs. This can include self-service apps such as onboarding employees and managing payroll information, recording client information and processing approvals and requests
- Automated processes and functions: Businesses can automate their functions and processes without the need for manual input. PowerApps also allows for increased functionality such as reporting and resolving issues, even when management is not in the office
- Control, security and compliance: Microsoft PowerApps gives businesses complete control via its admin centre. Businesses benefit from full security, as every app created in PowerApps automatically links to Microsoft’s active directory domain service (ADDS), which authenticates, authorizes and enforces security policies for all devices and users. Because all apps are built on Microsoft’s CDS, every app is also automatically General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) compliant
As a leading Microsoft gold partner and expert on Office 365 migration, Microexcel will help you migrate to and implement PowerApps in an efficient manner. Discover how to simplify business processes and create the kind of apps you need with Microsoft’s PowerApps.
Any business, large or small, depend on content and business processes. And while SharePoint is a great platform to store and collaborate on documents and content, static content must go hand in hand with business process.
To create these business processes or workflows – which could range from simple form approvals to complicated purchase orders/financial transactions – Microsoft presents Microsoft Flow.
Just like many other offerings from Microsoft, Flow is a new app that is part of Office 365 suite. It is included in most of Office 365 subscriptions and can be accessed via Office 365 app launcher. It employs a graphical user interface that allows you to automate business processes by building workflows based on certain triggers and actions.
Microsoft Flow can also interact with other applications like MailChimp, DropBox, Twitter, SharePoint, and OneDrive. While it is independent of SharePoint, both are tightly integrated since Flow, just like SharePoint, is part of the Office 365 family.
Integrated into SharePoint lists and libraries, you can start building flows right from within Custom Lists and Modern SharePoint Document Libraries and you can access Microsoft Flow via Web Browser, Flow Tile, or Mobile app.
With Microsoft Flow, you can easily:
- Create flows to get notifications, manage your work, and trigger manual responses.
- Use different connectors to exchange data between SharePoint and various Microsoft and third-party services.
- Create new items and documents and update them in SharePoint Online, as well as send notifications whenever these items are created.
- Create custom APIs.
- Use Twilio to support text messages.
- Use flow mobile app for iOS or Android.
- Use Azure Blob Storage, Resource Manager, and DocumentDB and connect to PowerBI.
- Create environments, manage permissions, and set up Data Loss Prevention (DLP) policies using its Admin Center.
- Introduce more workflow features to Office 365 and Dynamics 365.
- Save hashtag tweets in a SharePoint list.
- Create CRM entities based on a SharePoint list.
- Share files between SharePoint and OneDrive, Dropbox, and even SharePoint itself.
Microexcel is a leading Microsoft gold partner and expert on Office 365 migration and we can help you migrate to and implement Microsoft Flow in a well-organized manner. Discover how to simplify business processes and improve and enhance workflows with Microsoft Flow!